Tuesday 20 May 2014

Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream

Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream - £5.99
 
That really is a long name for what is essentially a moisturiser, isn't it? I do wish some companies would use shorter names for their products. But that's another rant for another time and we'll move past that and focus on this night cream, which is the newest addition to my skincare routine. (Which I promise I will do a post on very soon!).
 
 Night Cream was never something I took that seriously. I'm 23 now and when I was in my teens/very early twenties, I thought night cream was the kind of thing you used when you were in your thirties. I've not actually looked that much into if I should be using night cream or not by now, but I sure as am will be using it from now on. What harm can it do starting now, surely it's only going to do me good?
 
The reason I chose the Simple Night Cream was because I already use this exact moisturiser in the Day Cream, and I like it a lot so I thought why not try the night cream too. The only difference between the two that I have noticed is that firstly the day cream has an SPF in it, which is always handy, and obviously in a night cream it is not required so it doesn't contain that. And secondly the actual consistency of the cream is thicker, so it'll work it's magic overnight and take its time to sink into the skin. 
 
Not that this cream has that problem in the slightest, it absorbs very quickly. In fact I would even go as far as to say that if you suffered with very dry skin and you wanted a general daily moisturiser, then you could easily use this instead, if the day cream isn't working well enough for you. For the non-eczema parts of my face, my skin isn't that dry so the normal day cream will suffice for me. But it is lovely to use in the night time after cleansing my face and getting all the makeup off at the end of the day.
 
 Just like all Simple products, this cream does not contain any fragrance in it which is what I look for in my face products. And it comes in a nice little plastic pot, which I don't particularly mind as it's good to get the very last dregs of the product out when it's almost finished. And importantly this cream is a bargain too at £5.99 and it is almost always on offer somewhere, so it is easily affordable for everyone.
 
 If you're just dipping your toe into the night cream scene, and particularly if you're on a budget, then i'd suggest you give this a try. And it would suit any skin really as it is designed specifically for sensitive skins so everyone should get along with this. 
 
 
Just a quick question though, if you do have eczema or just sensitive skin and you have any good night cream recommendations, i'd love to hear them :)
 
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment