Tuesday 27 May 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks

 Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks - £5.49
 
I've had these lipsticks since they first launched what feels like an eternity ago! I can remember having them before I graduated from university and that was in 2012 so i've had them at least three years which is mad. And I know some of you will be reading this in horror that i've had lipsticks for that long, but they haven't gone bad or anything so I intend to keep them for as long as possible.
 
Rimmel really are up there with some of the best lipsticks in the beauty industry in my opinion, their formulas are great as are their colour ranges and the packaging is divine. So good for such a cheap drugstore/high street price. And the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are just as good, if not a tiniest bit better.

 
The thing that tips the Kate Moss lipsticks to the post, compared to the standard Rimmel lipsticks, is that quite a number of the original lipsticks have quite a bit of shimmer/frosty look to them I think and the Kate Moss ones don't have any of that at all.
 
They are very creamy and moisturising, a pleasure to wear on the lips. They claim to last 6 hours on the lips, and i'd say that they almost settle down to a stain when they have worn down over the hours. But if you are eating or drinking they will of course come off, but they just don't wear off completely.
 
The packaging is just great to all black with the classic Rimmel slanted lid. Also I like the little signature on the lipsticks too, the pink one was from the Spring collection she did, whereas the red ones are from the main original line.
 
I currently have three of the Kate Moss lipsticks, 08 which a natural mauve brown nude sort of colour, 16 which is a coral pink colour and 06 which is a dark pink. Something to suit all seasons and occassions really.

 
 08 is my favourite among the bunch as it is a typical everyday wear colour, and it holds a special place in my heart as I wore this lipstick when I graduated from university. I would also wear this to work or to a job interview or any smart formal occassion where you don't want to be wearing a bright lipstick.
 
The other two are perfect for spring and summer, and I do wear the pink one all year round and leave the coral one for the sunnier months, i've been wearing the coral one a lot this month which promted me to write this post in the first place.
 
Kate has also brought out a range of Matte lipsticks in the red tubes, I don't own any of those as matte lipsticks really aren't my thing, but if you love them then I would take a look at those.
 
If you haven't tried the Kate Moss lipsticks out yet then I suggest you do, as they really are one of the best drugstore/high street lipsticks that you can find.
 

 
 


 
Love
Amy
xxx
 



 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment