Saturday 29 March 2014

Yankee Candle White Chocolate Bunnies - Easter 2014!




























Yankee Candle White Chocolate Bunnies Large Jar - £19.99

I'm finally back with another blog post for you guys, again apologies for the delay but better late than never I say. So I thought i'd kick things off with talking about the Easter offerings that Yankee Candle have brought to the table for 2014, one of the products that they brought out was this, the Yankee Candle Large Jar candle in the scent White Chocolate Bunnies.

First of all the packaging of this candle, well the picture on the front really, is just so very very cute! Anything with bunnies on makes me want it, and it's so very Easter isn't it?



What I really like about the Easter releases is that they've put the date of 2014 in the bottom right hand corner of the jar, so for any real Yankee Candle collectors out there (I know some of you don't even like to burn the Limited Edition ones) this would be a perfect addition to add to your collection. Or when you've eventually finished burning it, if you keep the jar it'll be a nice reminder of when this scent was released.

The scent of this White Chocolate Bunnies candles is not one hundred percent white chocolate. I've previously had a chocolate candle from Yankee Candle before, which my family hated with a passion as it was so strong of chocolate, but as this is white chocolate it is more subtle, and also I think it has a vanilla scent too. I think it is similar to the Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake, but with added chocolate notes to it.

I would get this candle again if it was part of the permanent line, but it isn't so I don't know if i'll ever be able to get this scent again. I do wish with the Limited Edition ones that they weren't just avaliable in a Large Jar. I always buy the votive/sampler candles of new releases to try them out, as a Large Jar is not only pretty expensive at almost £20.00, but they take a very long time to burn. A small jar would be very welcomed to the Limited Edition lines for me, personally.

Cannot fault this candle at all, apart from the black mark on the label which I didn't notice until after I had started burning it, but oh well it's not too bad.

If you want to get your hands on this candle, then i'd order it quickly online as it won't be around for much longer!
 



Hoppy Easter!!
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx




***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment