Tuesday 11 March 2014

Simple Day Cream

Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream - £5.60
 
I think I remember buying this quite a long time ago as part of a 3 for 2 offer that Boots were offering in Superdrug or Boots at one time or another, you know you have those products that you buy just to get the offer then just chuck them in your stash of beauty products and forget about them? Well that's the case with this product.
 
I don't know why I neglected this product for so long as I am a big fan of Simple products, they were the only skin products I would use for my eczema for a long time until I discovered other things, and their Simple Wipes were my favourite for many years until I grew out of that phase of using wipes.
 
I am now about halfway through this tub of moisturiser and I can honestly say I wish I had started using it sooner.
 

 
It is labelled as a Day Cream so it is a very thin and light cream, it's almost like it's been whipped or something it is so smooth and has the distinct Simple smell to it, not that is has any fragrance in it at all of course with it being a Simple product.
 
I use this on my face, on areas that aren't my eczema as it makes my eczema flare up if I use this cream on it, but it works great for the rest of my normal to dry skin on the rest of my face. I have even used this on dry patches like my elbows and on the rare occassions on my feet and it works great. It sinks in nice and quickly and my face feels and looks much more healthy and moisturised.
 
Since i've bought this cream they seem to have added sun protection into it, which I think is a great addition especially for the summer. I will definitely be picking up another one of these tubs of this day cream when this runs out, especially for the summer too.
 
If you have normal or dry skin I think this moisturiser will work great for you, if you have very dry skin I don't think the cream is thick enough to do the job. Maybe the Simple Rich Moisturiser would suit better.
 
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment