Monday 24 February 2014

Project Pan 2014

I recently saw somebody's video on Project Pan and now i've started watching quite a few and I really love the concept and so I decided to do my own.

I just love using up products, you get such a sense of accomplishment when you do use something up and then you ultimately make room for more stuff. I've actually been trying to use up products for about 4 or 5 months now and i've done well with going through some things. Unfortunately I don't have those products anymore so I cannot show you them, but i'll show you the products i've singled out to try and use up over the coming months. I've not set a time limit on these, i'll just keep going until they are gone.
 

1.) Simple Essential Lip Balm
 
2.) John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray
 
3.) Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream
 
4.) Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink
 
5.) Avon Red Dress Spray
 
6.) Palmolive Passionflower Shower Gel
 
7.) Mac Creme Cup Lipstick
 
8.) Pixi Oyster Glow Eyeliner
 
9.) Clinique High Impact Mascara Sample
 
10.) The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
 

Also I know you are supposed to go on a spending ban (beauty product wise) when on Project Pan, but I won't be doing that as I barely buy much these days anyway so it's fine in my book.
 
Wish me luck!
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment