Saturday 30 November 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me

 
 
Maybelline Baby Lips 'Cherry Me' - £2.99

 
These Maybelline Baby Lips have been causing a massive stir in the blogging world, so many British bloggers and youtubers were waiting eagerly for these to come to our shores and when they finally did everyone went crazy for them. I must admit, I wasn't really one of them. I already have a favourite lipbalm and I was convinced these wouldn't be a patch on my favourite lipbalm, or the colour wouldn't pay off. But I was so wrong.

 
Not only do I love the packaging, but the scent of this particular one 'Cherry Me' is absolutely divine! I love cherry scents so this was already a winner. My sister got me one of these as part of my birthday present a few months ago, and i've been using it a lot ever since.
 
It does moisturise your lips a lot, I wore it for many hours and my lips continued to feel moisturised. I must admit the colour of this didn't last for as long as I would've wanted, but I didn't really expect it too. It only lasted an hour or so, and would go in minutes if you ate or drank at all.
 
 
It's a very sheer raspberry colour on the lips when applied. So if you're looking for an opaque, lipstick like, look when you apply this then this would be a disappointment. But I do love the colour and it's perfect for this time of year.
 
I would recommend the Baby Lips, purely on the lipbalm alone. It is definitely moisturising and the two different tinted colour ones (Pink Punch and Peach Kiss) are great for a quick fix of colour to your lips. They also have three other ones which are Mint Fresh, Intense Care and Hydrate, which are colourless.
 
 
For the bargain price of £2.99 you really can't go wrong with these.
 
You can find the Baby Lips at:
 
Boots - £2.99
Superdrug - £2.99
 
 
Any comments/questions please leave in the comments.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought by family member for a present.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment