Friday 8 November 2013

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil for Coloured Hair


L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil for Coloured Hair - (100ml) - £9.99
 
 
I've never really thought about using hair oils, for many years it was something that never even crossed my mind to put into my haircare routine. But now it's almost like a necessity.
 
I have my hair dyed blonde and it is naturally very thick, frizzy and a bit curly. So taming this mass of hair on my head is a tricky task and I hardly ever get it how I really want it.
 
My mum bought me this after listening to me complaining how frizzy my hair always is, and nothing seems to calm it down, and I can tell you that this has helped.
 
It is packaged beautifully in this glass bottle, and it comes with a pump at the top which is very handy when handling oil. You only need to use one pump for this, I find if you use too much it will leave your hair looking greasy. So use one pump, rub it between your fingers and run it through your hair (avoiding the scalp) and it will tame down the frizz.
 
It claims to:
Give hair a glowing shine, nourishes, leaving hair smooth and soft.
 
It can be used:
Before shampooing, before you blow dry your hair, or after.
I prefer to do it after to tame the frizz, I always feel strange with putting an oil on wet hair, it makes me feel like when I dry it it will look greasy, but that's just my opinion.
 
I can definitely say it makes my hair feel and look like it claims, the frizz is still there slightly but it definitely has calmed down.
 
I have this version as I have coloured hair, but L'Oreal have created a version that is designed for all hair types too.
 
 
It retails at £9.99 but it is currently on offer in Boots for £6.66
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment